Thursday, July 12, 2012

Luke's 6th Birthday

Luke turned 6 years old while we were visiting grandma and grandpa in California.  We had planned to go to Monterey Bay Aquarium on his actual birthday so he got to open some presents and have cake and ice cream the night before.
 I guess I should have waited to put the kids in their pj's until after presents, but oh well...
 Can you tell that he LOVES Star Wars
 And sharks?
Luke with his Jedi Robe and Lightsaber
 

Monterey Bay Aquarium
 My mom, dad, and Megan all came to the aquarium with us.  It was so crowded that day, but we still had a good time together.  And Luke got to see some sharks and touch some starfish so he had a great birthday.
 

We ended the day with a trip to the beach.  
My huge belly!  I got a couple Are you having twins comments on the trip. Some people are really nice huh?  I am trying not to let it get to me.
 Luke loved running in the waves.  Maybe he really will be a Marine Biologist when he grows up or a Jedi? I guess only time will tell....
 Happy 6th Birthday Lukey!  We love you!

1 comment:

Carrie and Tyson said...

What cutie patooties! And look at Megan, all grown up!! I remember when she was just a little girl when we stayed at your parents house during our CA roomie trip.