Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Luke Bjarnson: First Grader at last!

Luke started back to school today. 
He was very excited about starting 1st grade!
The night before we gave him his new book: 
A Pirate's Guide to First Grade.
His clothes, backpack and lunchbox were all ready to go.
Pancakes for breakfast with a number 1 in chocolate chips for 1st grade

Our 1st Grader
Waiting for the bus with the neighbor kids

 At School
Luke and his new teacher Ms. Evans

When Luke got off the bus this afternoon I asked him how his first day of first grade went.  He said: "Good, but I didn't get to go to gym today or do computer".  When I asked him to tell me all about his day Luke said: " We did math and went to recess two times and had lunch and then went home and that is all we did today."  Funny Luke! Glad you had a good day! 

Happy 1st Day of School!  Happy New School Year!

4 comments:

Carrie and Tyson said...

What a cutie patootie! Did you follow the bus to school to take his picture?

Bjarnsons said...

Well first I had to wake Lynnea up, but yes then we drove to school and I went in and took his picture like a crazy mommy :)

Carrie and Tyson said...

That's adorable! You're a good mommy. :-)

Blank said...

Cute pics! It was good talking to you. Can't wait for baby pics!