Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Bjarnson #3

Some of you know and some of you don't, but we are having another baby due sometime around September 6th.  These are some current photos of our little one.
 Dave and I chose not to find out what we are having this time.  I know that probably drives some of you crazy:) but we wanted to experience the joy of finding out on the day this little one decides to come into this world if it is a little boy or little girl.
 All curled up
 Waving hello
Dave and Luke think it looks like a boy.  Lynnea and I still think it is a girl.  We are excited for September to find out.  The baby was measuring big by about a week and a half!  Hopefully, that means it will come early and that I won't have a 10 pound baby!  I don't know how you did that mom?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how exciting! he/she is adorable already whoever they are!

Carrie and Tyson said...

Oh my heck! I am so excited for you!! Little baby Carrie Cordelia is adorable! Seriously, those are some really cute ultrasound pictures.

sewingstacey said...

Yay!! Melanie, that is awesome. I hope you are enjoying LaGrange. Crazy that your pictures are of familiarity to me! Miss you guys...